Friday, March 20, 2020

March 20th

Dear students, I am sorry we did not have a chance to say goodbye. There was a ton of things I wanted to do with you, including finding out if you were able to grow a bigger crystal than mine! I am sure we will reunite eventually. In the meantime, please check the blog regularly as I will post lessons and activities to help you continue your learning and be ready for grade 6 next year. You can always contact me by email at: marichard@cbe.ab.ca
Mme Richard

Social Studies

Students can share with me their comparison of the point of views of the people from Nunavut and Calgary that they worked on last week in class (Instructions and Rubric).  They can share it with me at this address : vipoliquin@educbe.ca

Make sure to write your name on the copy.

In the meantime, here is a French website about current events : https://www.1jour1actu.com/

Math:
Here are some Math resources and games you can use for the next few weeks. 

Math games:

No comments:

Post a Comment