Monday, March 30, 2020

FLA - March 30th

Bonjour 5e,

I hope everyone had a nice Spring break... As you know, we (teachers) are starting to get organize with Google Classroom for our online learning. Mme Vicky and I will be collaboration and will share information with you on the same Google Classroom page. So, most assignments will be evaluated in FLA and Social Studies.

This week, you can finish La créature du marais Chapter 2 & 4  (rubric) if you're not finish. I corrected all the ones that were handed to me before Spring break and marks are on PowerSchool. If you are done both chapters, you can start working on the Chapter 8 Research-Presentation. For this project, every students have to pick a different Canadian animal, this is the list of students' choices. Please, when you pick an animal, send me an email so I can update the list: claturcottebarabe@cbe.ab.ca

Next week, you'll have time to continue working on the Chapter 8 project.

It would also help me if you go on Google classroom with your CBE email address and join the 5-1 classe with this code : ubhdaks

No comments:

Post a Comment